Sunday, October 03, 2004

Day out!

This month kindda has me on page. Every single day has it own miracle and favor no matter how small the magnitude..I don't seem to overlook 'em. I'll make efforts to put them in "1's and 0's" so people can see whatz going on in yurs trulyz life.
Started the week towardly. Like usual guy needs to go to church and ask 'Daddy' for blessings and guidance for the week; thank Him for a previous great week...that I did! It was fun all the way....meeting friends and stuff.
The turning point was the brunch I had in 1Utama with ma foster family....yeah to all who did not know..I got this mum who takes care of me pretty well and some beautiful siblings whom people think I am crushing on.
'Where do yu guys want to brunch?' was the question after church...The guys at waffle's house must have prayed hard for customers cause they were definitely gonna have more than 6 guys eating their way to Teoman!
Had problems choosing the menu, mom helped me out and soon I was served with a plate of Italian meatballs( I never knew how good balls tasted) and some shitty things, a plate of grill filled fish and a tangoed mango juice. Gosh! I really had much as I have to finish up my zowey's strawberry waffle.
On the sidelines, there was this Malaysian Idol thingy going on right there! My siblings were too excited to see, live!, the fcukers they've been viewing over electromagnetic waves in some cathode ray tubes.
The real highlight of the whole day was that while we were drowning the off pitches sent into free space by this supposedly known Malaysian 'sweethearts' Mum won a two night, three days trip to a resort in Teoman Islands while paying our bills. Gonna have a nice time huh! remember to take me along mum!
Soon itz homing time and we're all in the van after mum picks up some grocs. Nothing much happened next as I spent ma whole day jacking and napping...I told you I was not up for any mischieve this time..I'll see you soon.

No comments: