Saturday, October 16, 2004

Gat 'em in control!

Crushed with the thought of tommorrow I kindda get into'moods' so easily nowadays, It's a great time though, to sit-back and reminisce, ponder 'bout the past and hope for a great future. I arrived college with this mood and everything just 'pissed' me off! Trying to get over it, I decided to hang out with a homie. I'll tell you it was very fulfilling. I didn't get to go back until about 12am the following day. We talked, ate, read, watched TV until my eyes slowly gave-up on me.
Friday's always been a day to look-forward to....not! My fridays are always unplanned because I always make-room for the inevitable. Lazying on the bed till 'bout 1pm,I decided to make it to the CF(Campus Fellowship) in college. That was the far I controlled my day, the rest were controlled by some other higher being.
We had a not-so-good time in the CF but a great lunch! Sat back to yap with some home girls until Anna-Grace whisked me off to her Niece's B-day. We had to help put-up some pieces 'o paper to 'mess-up' the room. Homies called me up for dinner but I was already at it with 'wiggas'...tsk. Dinner was great! Talked to a few 'wannabees'...tsk, over the dinner and went ahead to celebrate for the shy little girl that won't even blow off her three little candles!
Events took a totally strange shape afterwards and I thank God I was not anywhere else during this time of the day. Yep, I would have probably been in ZOUK shaking-it-out with some nerds. Things happened and things happened and I was prophesied over! NOw, this is not the point! It ain't nu! The point is that I have heard this same words from many Saints over the years but somehow, I shove it off and forget about it in no time. It really hit me! That God would still be thinking great things about me even after all the 'shitz n' stuff' that I have done was crippling. I told you the previously about the 'bad' stuffz I did.....I always do bad things. So you could imagine my "fizzyness" when I am reminded by God that he loves me dearly and is making me into a great 'warrior' cum successful leader, I am appalled! I tried to hold back the tears.
Yeah! I stop it there for now....so, I slept a happy man on Friday. That SOMEONE loves me and is taking absolute control o'er ma future even when I appear to be careless with it, is breath-taking. Won't you be happy?

No comments: