Thursday, October 07, 2004

Help!?$&^*@^

"I will lift up my eyes to the hils, from whence cometh my help? My help cometh from the one who maketh Heaven and Earth. He will not let me slumber nor cause my foot to be moved. He that keepeth me will not slumber. The one that watches over Ub will not Slumber not sleep. The LOrd shall be my keeper and shall guide my going in and coming out this time forth and forever".......Ase
That was the word I had today...one of my favorites scriptures..I just realised that whenever I read this I somehow would be needing this assurance so goodly. Even as I flipped the pages of the HOLY BOOK to find out whatz in store for me today I was reminded of this fact that my 'coming ins' and my going outs' are being remote controlled somewhere. I don't have to be careless owing to this fact rather, I'll be rest assured that whatever bruther is passing thro' a higher being has already analysed the situation and has seen that I can come through it.
Am I sounding anointed?...yeah I have always been......woke up at about 4:00am to 'do my thing' and fix some PCBD problems. Slept off again at about 6:00am and did not wake until about 8.
I hate today. I mean todayz classes..there are this murder fcukers who have todayz classes and of late I have noticed that either they dont really know what thery are doing or the whole class is wise....NOT! In our Electronic Laboratory Practice slot, the 'guyish' Swedish cum London-made-all-knowing-smart-arsed Lecturer almost blinded himself when a 2.2kOhms resistor blew-off and send flames of CO2 into free space. This guyz should conduct this experiments before attempting to show-off!
Again Me-thinks my grades are not 'worthy of the calling'...I got to do something 'bout it real quick....the A's should not delude yours-truly.
Most of my friends, I just found out are either in love or lust...whichever comes in handy and I have seen changes in moods. Some are exhilarated, some are sullen,...the rest just have this confused stare...."mother of lust..tsk..LOVE..help us hookers!"
Listen...I have this match thingy today so I got to be with ma buddies before I hit the field and dislocate somebody's Tibia....
For once, Stand in Love...fall thou NOT!

No comments: