Thursday, October 14, 2004

Utipe nkpo!

I haven't posted in a while because things that happened weren't worthy of post by my own standards but 'said to blog shit and stuff so I ma fill-yoh'll in with this. Mez been down for a while but sumthing 'pectacular occured yesterday!
Breezed into college for this 5pm class. Tried to put ma back into it seeing I was almost being left out. It went on drizzly until I was 'bout homing. Home boy told me to hold back....sumthingz in the offing. Gat nathing to do back so early I held-back. Warmed up my chords with a couple of kpods about shit and headed online afterwards. Did shit online until 'twas time to quits....next destination is Clemente's. Letz see what this homie got to show!
Whoa!..itz a bag of groceries and some dolls..goddammit!....I was enthralled.....lost for words..how would nigga know that Iam down to the cents? and would need this things very goodly!..Miracles! That wasn't it!...we headed to this 'mamak' shop and 'makaned'.
Craig loitered around and we talked 'bout 'puccez' into the wee hours of the morning. headed to Clementz....saw some movies( not blues I swear) and strolled back early.

No comments: