Thursday, October 28, 2004

Blues

Ever had this days that was blue and every thing you did seemed not just right? It goes on till dusk and you just give up and write-off the day as being 'just' bad. That was the kind of day I had. It baffles me that some days as so good that it affects the next days. Kindda strips the next dya of all it's goodness I suppose.
Wenesday is always a day to behold. Full of suckers. I wasn't expecting much but it went worse than I envisiaged. It started with an unfinished lab. experiment and went on to me dozing-off in my PCB-design class for the first time ever since I joined college. My lecturer scolded me for dissapointing him and letting someother murderfcukers outsmart me!~
I left class without really getting what the hell he said. I was kindda remorseful that I opted not to go online but go back home and crash. I hit bed at 8:00pm and wasn't still satiated when I woke by 9:00am the following morning....I dunno whatz happening to me...I really have had a short attention span of late. perhaps I am sick..letz not dwell much on a bad day.....tommorrow will be a better day!

No comments: