Monday, October 11, 2004

am so Buff....

I might just have to say it here hoping the fellas would feel this and quit interogating me 'bout my rigidular amoebic statue.

I was born into this going family and thangs went on merrilly until later in life. I had to face the fact that, to be someone in life, I gotta be hardworking. I am glad that it did not take me so long to realise this because this has been a life-line that has kept me going even in this blooms day!

Did I say I was born in the projects? Yeah My Father is a hardworking man whose hardwork has paid-off and has enabled him to take care of his rather large family( Me biological and foster siblings). In my part of the world, you have to take care of your extended family too in need be. It is considered honourable if you did!

So being brought up by a stern and loving Dad, I had no option but to be good, hardworking and enterprising. Every holiday saw me working in one of Daddy's wholesale and retail outlets; I had to move heavy stuffs, account for multiple-hundreds bucks worth of goods, manage staff and stuff. Dad really exposed my young brain to a lot of big stuffz. This really helped in shaping me.

So, itz a function of HARDWORK! yeah! my 'Buffness'. I used to move lots of heavy stuffs around that mum feared I would have Spinal cord problems. I proved her wrong by doing 'push-ups' ev'ry morning. I faithfully did about 20 tough ones every other dawn. It did not dawn on me that I was 'Buff' until recently! So.... I am not that fragile being that was brought up with all the pampers and stuff. I mean I was pampered though. Yet, I was taught to work hard my body adjusted acordingly. I have been through a lot in life, somehow, I wish I was a bit on the fat side but no! my fat burns faster than I can save it, so, ..."let it burn!".

Isn't it strange that the kind of physique that my mum would term to be ill-fed and cranky is what people wish they had here? I am always faced with the question " arhyoh!...where did you get all those goddamn muscles from wan?" I have known better than to argue that I seldom use the gym. If you guys still doubt, go work out for three months and show me how much flesh you've garnered. What muscles? every bodyz got some! how would you carry those heavy bones around if muscles were not there to support 'em?

I shudder to take off my shirt no matter how hot and drenched I may be, cause..if I did, it would trigger off curiosities and unwanted attention. Oftentimes I want to just sit back and take in the admirations...bask inthe glory...you know what am sayin'? Tak! this is not the kind I am needing man! One of ma friends once joked that I might be masturbating too much! justifying the 'extra' muscles. Arhghhh!...perhaps you are true...not! man. I am seriously thinking about taking this gym thing serious. I want to see what I would look like if I were pumping it out faithfully. I had a whole thesis of stuff to talk about on this but it seems they have all evaporated. I'd better do sumthing more 'portant, We'll get back to this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What Ipods!....Free things don't exist 'nay more..don't you grab?