Saturday, October 16, 2004

I sinned.....

I just realised that I couldn't survive 24hrs alone! I tried everything I could but I saw them coming out futile. Did all the bad things today....puffed, jacked....ate almost a carton of cookies but still the dayz still far from being over.
I don't do 'smokes' but I had 'puffs' today...Listen, this is a function of boredom aight! Somebodyz gotta catch me before I 'catch' someone!
This is gotta stop! Iam outta here...claded maself in materials and dashed out before the rain could bother to stop me.
Letz see how we are going to end this...pray I don't have my way.I crave to do real bad things today.
I don't even know why the hell Iam posting this shit...I want to sin...I feel damnation on my heels......dear lord, the only thing I am prayin'... is that ma feet don't fail me now...

No comments: