Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Models....!

Another day has come and gone. I came into college to study and go online after sensing that my eyes had enough sleep for the dawn. I did the latter but not the former. As much as I did not want to see any friends today, I did! So I ended up hangin around them than study.
Yeah, Kid bruhz sent the mail I had been long expecting. At last..I can heave a sigh or great relief.....perhaps, not yet....My thing should come in any time from now.
College was kindda empty except for the fact that this sales was going on! Of late, a couple of activities has been goin on in college....making it happen every other week. This week, there was a grocery shop( championing the cause of the Orang Asli's) and some Boutique. You better come to school with you bank cards or credit cards.....looks like we're gonna have to do some shopping here.
Oh how time flies! KDU never stops happening...Itz always good to hang out here and watch...yea...feed my eyez the much it wants. A girl stole the show today. She was gorgeously adorned like "Barbie"! you should should see the thrill in the eyes of studs around....wondering what she had under the minuscle piece of cloth around her desire...supposedly called skirt! goddamnit! I could see the silhouette of the her 'defence' prop-up the minute some breeze did the magic as she struted by.....plus I felt for her jaws...doesn't she get tired of chewing? Sorry gals! I just found a perfect piece of 'model' to jot about today......
She was orgainising this model-wannabe thingy and you could imagine the smiles on me's face as I watched this group of humans try to strut like "Beyonce's". That was by the way...but yeah It occupied my otherwise boring evening. Me-thinks some of the models better pay homage to the gym firstly, some flesh has gotta go off man! Whatz this "baggus" sluts doing modelling! I swear if they had any of the labels I was using, I'd swoop immediately!...no hard feelings gurls!
Whatz a model? Someone that we'd all like to take-after isn't it? For whatever reason, eat what they eat and fcuk what they fcuk! Letz not abuse this word- models. Think guys before sending out "Madels!"
Come think of it! We walk to and fro, up and down, across and around the cafeteria for at least four times in a day, five days in a week and the list goes. Of a sudden, we feel shy about walking across when people are supposedly watching...tsk....People always watch! Perhaps the attention seems more when you are aware that 'all eyez are on you' but isn't that what happens all the time?
Janis said itz a different senario having to walk across during a modelling rehearsal thingy...GOSH! She almost tripped! You know I used to think Jan was a brave girl...NOT! What ever causes this sudden change in emotional build-up I am trying to figure out too! Bust this, You sing always in front of your friends but when they appear to be more attentive, we freak out!
I love to do this guys, but it appears I have to rehearse for this model thingy...c'mmon!....walk this way,.............................,like that!

No comments: